You may have heard of Breast Augmentation (Mammoplasty) from a family member, a friend, workmate, doctor or even came across it while searching the internet for information about breast implants. Well, for those who have undergone plastic surgery in Australia; most, if not all, agree that it does feel awesome to have beautiful, relatively sizable and well-shaped breast.
What is Breast Augmentation?
In simple terms, Breast Augmentation is a surgical procedure that’s performed to boost or increase the size of a woman’s breasts using breast implants. This procedure’s primary goal is to correct the breast volume reduction after pregnancy, balance your breast size or can even be used as a reconstructive technique after breast surgery.
The most common breast implants used during augmentation procedures are usually made up of saline water or silicone-gel. The length of plastic surgery in Australia may only take 1-2 hours. In most cases, breast augmentation is usually performed to alter the shape and size of breasts by the use of implants. The recovery period from an augmentation procedures is typically within a week, while full recovery may take up to 6 months.
Breast Implants in Australia Are Mainly Used For Two Primary Purposes:
a) Breast reconstruction: Done on the patients after they have undergone mastectomy (removal of breast through surgery, generally used for treating breast cancer)
b) Plastic surgery: Done on the patients who want to enhance the appearance of their breasts
Pros and Cons of Breast Augmentation
Like all other types of plastic surgeries, breast surgery has its highs and lows, and it is imperative that you take a close look at both sides of the coin before making this life-changing decision. That way you will be well aware of the twists and turns that you may come across during the whole process. Yes! With the help of breast augmentation surgeries in Australia, women can safely improve the way their body looks and feels, but this is usually at a cost.
1. You get the look you’ve always wished for.
2. No more flat/small breasts; you get to have fullness of breasts
3. It helps you improve your self-confidence
4. The procedure increases your breast sizes as well as improves their shape
5. It also enhances the fitting of clothing and gives you that stunning look each time you put on something beautiful.
1. If the procedure is not done professionally, there are chances of bleeding and infection after the surgery.
2. You may get a visible scarring, and the scar tissue might shrink around the implant (This is known as capsular contracture).
3. Your nipples might undergo temporary or permanent sensational change.
4. Your new implants might split or rupture in some rare occasions, and further surgeries are often needed to cure various complications
5. Your implants stand a chance of getting folded or creased.
With all that in mind, you should also know that Australia has some of the best cosmetic surgeons who can transform your figure and make it all the more attractive. Women don’t have to be introverts or shy about their assets as breast augmentation surgeries are a boost that can completely change the way your body feels.
Many Australian women believe that beautiful breasts can help them attract a possible partner without much of difficulty. This adds to her overall confidence and belief in her appearance. Women can easily look for proper fitting clothes based on their breast size and flaunt the beauty of their cleavage in different dresses. Those who are very particular about their appearance can benefit greatly from plastic surgery in Australia in every possible manner. Their self-confidence will not just improve their social presence but will also enhance their personality in their career field and professional level.